Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dec 30 - Moved and Shopped

One of the things we did on Dec 30 was move our stuff from the hotel to Beth's place (we stayed there 4 days, then moved back Jan 3). 

We also went for a walk down a park called "Sederot Ha Yaled" (Kids Boulevard is a reasonable translation). That's the right column image. It is a no-vehicle paved path, about 30 to 40 feet wide with trees on both sides that connects Rambam Square with Jabotinsky street (about a third of a mile or so). The pizza hut with the tree growing in it is on the side of this boulevard as is a small south Florida style bar.

Later we ate lunch at a shwarma place at 5 Rambam square (third image).

We met Beth for supper in Bnai Brak (top left image) a place with low cost goods (I got a good belt there for about $3 (same thing would cost about $12 at the Target in Rockville's Montrose Crossing).

Beth and Ann shopped on Rabbi Akiva street while I hung out on the street. A guy came up to me and asked if I was a movie director (I was wearing the black leather coat and brown hat that I had in the image at the port of Jaffa).

No comments:

Post a Comment