Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jan 4 - Sabbath and afterward

We went to sabbath shaharit at a synagogue where we had gone earlier. One of the people there recognized us from the previous time we went. Apparently, I had said I would like to see his stamp collection because he had brought it figuring we would be there. He had a good collection of commemorative issues, all in plastic binders.

We had a nice lunch, using among other things, a salad I had made, some cooked vegetables Beth had made, a cake Zvika had brought and some prepared food we had bought the day before.

That evening, I had supper with Rimon Rafiah, a transportation consultant with whom I had worked on some international conferences. We had some shwarma whose sign is just to the right of the statue of Bialik on Rambam Square (the restaurant address is 5 Rambam Square). 

Beth and Ann ate somewhere else and went shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment